I love this post…..It reminds me that even doing simple things can bring about change. Go down the list slowly….think about each one… Do you practice it…Do you need to?
1. Practice gratitude
2. Master your mindset in all areas of your life
3. Get up early
4. Daily meditation
5. Read a chapter of a good book every day
6. Make time for self-care
7. Value your alone time
8. Prioritize your to-do list and go after the most difficult task first
9. Set goals and make sure you are moving forward
10. Don’t be afraid of failing
11. Go to bed before 10 pm
12. Prioritize your health by eating healthy and clean food
13. Try and stay away from flour and sugar
14. Be proactive
15. Take initiative
16. Think quality over quantity when it comes to people in your life
17. Be disciplined and honor your commitments
18. Stretch it out daily
19. Practice the art of self love
20. Get in 30 minutes of exercise every day (walking will do)
21. Plan your day ahead
22. Eat dinner at the kitchen table and not in front of the TV
23. Have a good skin care routine in place
24. Eat your greens
25. Do a daily thought-dump (preferably in the morning)
26. Drink more water and less fizzy drinks
27. Wear sunscreen every day of the year (yes, even during the winter months)
28. Manage your emotions
29. Always do what you feel
30. Learn something new every day (podcasts are great for this!)
31. Pick up the phone and call an old friend
32. Always be a good listener
33. Take advice from people that already have the result you want in your life
35. Make time for your loved ones
36. Be consistent
37. Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone at least 3 times a week
38. Do something you’ve never done before
39. Learn from your failures and don’t make them mean anything about you
40. Dont worry
41. Declutter your home and closet regularly
42. Plan for an adventure
43. Be confident
44. Be in control of your finances
45. Learn to do your taxes properly
46. Say no to things you don’t really want to do
47. Say yes to things you do want to do (even if it may seem scary)
48. Cook at home
49. Take responsibility for your actions
50. Don’t make excuses
11 thoughts on “50 ways to #LoveU”
I love this post. It makes me realize to love myself more that hate it most especially in times of my failure. You brought me into my understanding that you can love yourself and be loved even doing simple things.
Super motivating. i love this post.
Some lovely thoughts for self love.
Mom? Did you write this post? LOL! These are excellent tips. I don’t do all of them, but I know I probably should 🙂
Love and gratitude are the best. they create more love and gratitude around you, the multiply. We should all one our heart to it and enrich yourselves.
I’m scoring myself 35/50, I’ve been trying. Hoping to do more of these and tick them off.
I need this list printed to look at every day! Thanks for sharing this important message.
What a lovely post. Thank you for sharing this and allowing us to start the day right. This really makes me motivated.
I LOVE this list! The hardest things for me are: Read a chapter of a good book every day, Value your alone time, and go to bed before 10pm! I need to get back into reading and I hate being alone. Maybe I can blend these 2 ideas together? Thanks for the tips!
Love yourself because once you accept who you are, you can focus your energy on other matters and people in your life. … Love yourself because it isn’t up to others to love you; it’s a blessing when they do love you. When you love yourself, you allow yourself to let go of the expectation of others to do so.
I love trying to get sunshine everyday and participate in a little bit of self care as well. This is such a great list. Thank you so much for sharing it.